We are seeking a highly motivated individual with an appreciation for lifestyle brands to join the sales and marketing team at KINTO Europe. The candidate should be an enthusiastic brand ambassador for KINTO with a desire to grow the sales and brand awareness in the European market. This position has no direct reports.
- Manage and develop business with existing key customers
- Identify new customers and new business opportunities
- Seek out collaboration opportunities with complimentary brands
- Utilize CRM system to manage customer opportunities
- Responsible for sales forecast and monitoring progress to business objectives
- Prepare internal presentations to share information and communicate about sales and customer progress
- Tradeshow management (preparation, working show, follow up)
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 5+ years proven sales and marketing experience in alignment with brand values
- Appreciation and interest in working for a design focused lifestyle brand
- Expertise in customer relationship management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and focus on key business objectives
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
- Interested in working in a small team environment and taking on additional responsibilities as needed
- Interested in working with people of different cultures and languages
- Good computer skills with knowledge of ERP and CRM systems, Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, and Mac OS
- English language proficiency required; proficiency in German is beneficial.
KINTO is a Japanese brand that develops coffeeware, teaware, tableware, and interior accessories valuing the balance between usability and aesthetics. To slow down and see the beauty of nature, to unwind and feel connected with your loved ones. We imagine the scenes that enrich your life to bring products with genuine creativity and thoughtfulness. We aspire to create products that stand by you in your everyday life, inspiring you and giving you fulfillment with every touch and use. The KINTO Europe office is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.