We are seeking an enthusiastic candidate to help provide support to customers throughout Europe, including order processing and customer communications. The candidate will work as part of a team to grow the sales and brand awareness of KINTO throughout the European market. This is a full time position and is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Process new orders in a timely and accurate manner in ERP system
- Help troubleshoot problems with customer orders, customer accounts and other related issues
- Answer inquiries and questions from customers promptly, warmly, and professionally; provide customers with product information and recommendations
- Communicate with customers and the warehouse to resolve delivery issues
- Provide a high level of customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests
- Process customer paperwork and documentation; help manage customer accounts
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Very detail oriented and able to process information accurately
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Proactive approach to getting things done
- Customer service orientation
- Demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines
- Interested in working in a small team environment and taking on a variety of responsibilities as needed
- Interested in working with people of different cultures and languages
- Understanding of invoicing and international shipping processes is beneficial
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mac, and ERP systems
- English language proficiency required
KINTO is a Japanese brand that develops coffeeware, teaware, tableware, and interior accessories valuing the balance between usability and aesthetics. To slow down and see the beauty of nature, to unwind and feel connected with your loved ones. We imagine the scenes that enrich your life to bring products with genuine creativity and thoughtfulness. We aspire to create products that stand by you in your everyday life, inspiring you and giving you fulfillment with every touch and use. The KINTO Europe office is located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.