sold in sets of 1
W200 x D180 x H15 mm
Microwave and dishwasher safe
Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water. Wash with care. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool. Product size and shape varies in each item due to manufacturing process.
After use of metal utensils, gray marks may become noticeable on the surface of tableware. These are called metal marks, and they are caused by the friction between porcelain and metal. To remove them, we recommend using a soft cleanser such as Bar Keeper's Friend and gently rubbing with a wet cloth or sponge.