Applicable products: TRAVEL TUMBLER, DAY OFF TUMBLER, ACTIVE TUMBLER, PLAY TUMBLER
Leakage can be prevented by attaching silicone rings in the proper direction.
TRAVEL TUMBLER and DAY OFF TUMBLER come with two silicone rings: smaller one for the upper lid and bigger one for the inner cap. Please attach both silicone rings so that the slit faces towards the bottle.
Close the lid securely making sure that it is not slanted. You can turn the lid counter-clockwise to find its level position. When carrying your tumbler, keep it upright just to be safe.
Use a brush or sponge and wash with a neutral dishwashing liquid detergent. Dry well.
For straw-type spouts, we recommend using a fine brush and spray-type dishwashing detergent.
We recommend soaking and washing with oxygen bleach.
1) Dissolve 3g (approx. 1/2~1 teaspoon) of powder type oxygen bleach in 1 liter of warm water (around 40-50℃ / 104-122°F).
2) Fill the tumbler with the liquid from step 1. Disassemble the lid and silicone ring, and soak in the liquid from step 1.
3) Soak for about 1 hour, wash well, and dry. If there are any remaining stains, rub with a soft sponge.
*Baking soda can also be used. Dissolve 25g (approx. 2 tablespoons) of baking soda in warm water and follow the same steps as above.
Please note: Do not use the following cleaning methods as they may cause deformation, leakage, and deterioration of the product.
- Sterilizing in boiling water
- Washing with chlorine bleach