KINTO stands behind the quality of everything we sell and hope you’re happy with your product. Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials. Our policy is to issue a refund for qualifying merchandise returned in original, unused condition within 14 days of your shipment confirmation date. Items must be unused in their original package.
If you’re unsatisfied with products you purchased from KINTO Europe webshop, you can return your item(s) as follows:
- Items purchased online can be returned within 14 calendar days of purchase.
- You must have an original order number to complete your return*
- Items must be returned in new condition in its original packaging in re-sellable condition.
- Note that items purchased through a 3rd party or re-seller must be returned at those locations and are subject to their return policy.
- You are responsible for the return shipping cost and any customs clearance and duty costs.
- You are responsible for the arrival of the package at our warehouse, therefore we encourage you to ship via a trackable carrier, to be able to get confirmation of the delivery at our warehouse. If we are not able to track the return and have not received the return, we are not able to issue the refund.
- You are not able to exchange products. If you wish to have a different product you will need to go through the return process and place a new order with the item you wish to have.
*If you don’t have your order number or you received the item as a gift, please contact customer service so we can help you to get the order number.
How do I return my order?
- Click on the below link, enter your order number and email address in the relevant fields and click Find your order: http://kinto.returnscenter.com
- Follow the instructions provided in the link above and select the items you want to return.
- You will get a confirmation email with further shipping instructions once the return request has been digitally approved by KINTO Europe.
All products returned must be securely wrapped. Received return product that is damaged due to inadequate packaging will not be approved for return. You are responsible for the arrival of the package at our warehouse, so we encourage you to ship via a trackable carrier.
It approximately take 5 business days to process and credit all returns upon receipt and inspection of your returned item(s). Please note, it may take up to 14 days for your return to be processed depending on the shipping carrier.
How do I return orders form the UK?
Post Brexit the rules and regulations for postal services between the UK and the EU has changed. Please follow the same return process as mentioned above however, please note that returns from the UK must be shipped with delivered duty paid, meaning you the customer must pay any customs costs, import duties, and or VAT related to the shipment. Orders that are not shipped under the correct terms will be returned to sender.
All returns must be delivered directly to our warehouse, open mon-fri 9.00 -17.00, returns that are delivered to pick up points will be returned to sender.
Contact us via the contact form if there are any additional questions.