In November of this year, we had the pleasure of hosting a special dinner event in the heart of Amsterdam, home to our own KINTO Europe office. We welcomed 30 guests for an evening of fine food and Japanese natural wine.
Chef Agnes Sakai, of sakai.cooks, crafted a delightful Brazilian-Japanese fusion menu for the evening. Each course was served on KINTO tableware, perfectly complemented by pairings of Japanese natural wines from online wine store GUBI GUBI.
• Beetroot, Plums, Goat Cheese & Shiso Leaf Tart
• Roasted Cabbage and Fennel, Miso, Tahini, White Bean Hummus & Brazilian Farofa with Chestnuts
• Roasted Kabocha Congee cooked in Dashi, Wild Mushrooms topped with an Onsen Egg
• Matcha Tiramisu
• OUR COCO PETILLANT 2022, COCO FARM & WINERY, Tochigi, Cabernet Sauvignon, Kerner, 6 other varieties
• Tabletop Daidai-iro 2022, Kiyosumi-Shirakawa, Fujimaru Winery, Tokyo, Delaware
• Vegan 2019, Domaine Hide, Yamanashi, Muscat Bailey
Against the backdrop of the beautiful l’espace Amsterdam, the culinary lab & test kitchen of Nina Olsson, attendees savoured in the warm and inviting atmosphere. The ambiance of the evening was heightened with the inclusion of established Dutch brands – furniture from Studio HENK, and linens provided from By Mölle, imparting a refined and elegant presence.
We extend our thanks to all who attended and contributed to the event, and are looking forward to creating more memorable moments in the future.