Ingredients (KAKOMI IH donabe 1.2L)
[A] 300g bread flour / 1 small spoon yeast / 50g sugar / 5g salt / 50g skim milk
[B] 180ml milk / 1 egg
[C] 30g butter
*Melt an egg. Bring butter to the room temperature and slice thinly
How to make
1. Put [A] in a large bowl and mix by your figers.
2. Add [B] and mix the dough just until it comes together.
3. Turn out bread mixture into clean and flat surface, knead [C] into the dough.
4. Put the dough in the KAKOMI IH donabe, place a wet cloth on the pot, cover, and let rise till double in size for about 30-45 minutes.
5.Take out the dough, knead until it comes together. Put the dough in the KAKOMI IH donabe sprinkled with wheat flour, place a wet cloth on the pot, cover, and let rise till double in size for about 30-45 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 250 degrees celsius. Remove the wet cloth, and bake in oven for 35 minutes.
*Remove the lid when using in an oven as rapid rise in temperature may cause breakage.