Summer Drinks to Enjoy with Glassware - Non-alcohol -
5g Hojicha tea leaves / 120ml Hot water / 50g Ume syrup / Ice as needed
1. Put hojicha leaves in a teapot, pour boiling water, and steep for 3 minutes.
2. Put ice and ume syrup in a glass.
3. Pour hot hojicha into the glass and stir.
4. Add ice to serve.
20ml Apple cider vinegar / 160ml Ginger ale / Ice as needed
1. Put ice and apple cider vinegar in a glass.
2. Top with ginger ale and stir.
（TAKU mortar & pestle / TAKU serving board 300x150mm / CAST canister 60x50mm）
150ml Sparkling water / Ice as needed
[A]1 teaspoon Cumin / 1/4 teaspoon Rock salt
[B] Approx. 15 Mint Leaves / 2 tablespoons Water
[C] Pinch of black pepper / 1/2 teaspoon Ginger juice / 1 teaspoon Lemon juice / 2 teaspoons Liquid sweetener
*[A] and [B] are amounts for 3 cups of Jaljeera, since it is difficult to make in smaller amounts
1. Grind [A] in a mortar to a fine powder and add [B] to make a paste.
2. Put ice in a glass, and add 1/3 of the paste from step 1 and [C].
3. Top with sparkling water and stir.
mocomeshi / Tomoko Ozawa
Became independent in 2010 as food designer "mocomeshi." Under the concept of "To design dining situations", her works include development of menus for restaurants, creative styling for advertisements, catering, and creating installations featuring food. Since February 2018, works as the food director of SHISEIDO THE TABLES. Published "mocomeshi: Omotenashi no Fudan Gohan" (Shufu-To-Seikatsu Sha) and "Otona mo Sandoicchi" (Graphic Sha).